The huge numbers of Tamil Nadu TET candidates are looking and searching TN TET 2013 answer key, TNTET Answer Sheet for Paper 1, 2 exams 2013, Tamil Nadu TET Answer Key 2013, download TRB Tamil Nadu TET exams 2013 solutions and TNTET 2013 Solved Paper Cut off marks in google.com.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper TN TET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TET STUDY MATERIALS
TN TET 2013 Tamil Nadu TET
- The Government of Tamil Nadu will conduct Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TN TET) 2013 also known as Tamil Nadu TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Tamil Nadu TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- TN TET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Tamil Nadu OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the TN TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
TN TET 2013 examination will be conduct on Aug 17th 2013..
Eligibility and Qualifications for Tamil Nadu TET :
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education in a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
- Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Degree in Teacher Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment
as Teacher for classes VI to VIII can write Paper II.
- Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.T.Ed. / B.Ed. during the current Academic Year are also eligible to appear for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
TN TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Tamil Nadu primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Tamil Nadu upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
TN TET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science|
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
TN TET or Tamil Nadu TET Results 2013 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Tamil Nadu are waiting for the results, An TN TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Tamil Nadu TET exam 2013 the exam will be considered as TN TET pass.
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TN TET) 2013 ;
- · TN TET Should give weightage to the Tamil Nadu TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TN TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
- All TN TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Tamil Nadu TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.
- CLICK HERE DOWNLOAD